ANREALAGE 2013-14 A/W collection 「COLOR」


Fashionsnap.com
@TOKYO FASHION FILM



ANREALAGE

2013-14 A/W COLLECTION
「COLOR」

2013.03.19(tue) 20:00

photo by Fashionsnap.com


I am holding Tokyo collection this week.Because at first I was able to go the show of "ANREALAGE" this time,I write it about the show.From the clothes of the color of Brown that the start of the show seems to be A/W line.When color taste gradually increased,all white clothes for the breath came up.Specially using the material the show that a color discolors colorful by a fluorescent light with a thing starts.I was totally overwhelmed for a show such as the magic.It was a really splendid show.
Because I want you to watch a show with a movie not a photograph by all means and linked an animation,I want you to watch it by all means.